TABLE OF CONTENTS
House Account Settings
Our newly added House Account Setting allow you to customize how your billing, printing, and reporting for house account operates.
Let's start by navigating to Settings > House Account Settings.
- Statement Format: this changes the display of invoices on a statement, but does not affect whether the invoices are shown.
- Statement Invoice Number: This adds an invoice number to statements for shops that have customers that require this for billing.
- Custom text for statements: This open text field adds text to the very bottom of statements after the last invoice.
- Custom Text for Invoices: This open text field adds text to the very bottom of invoices after the totals.
- Email Statement Custom Text: This open text field adds text to the email sent out with statements.
- Generate Statements by: Changes the property used to generate the statements from either the Order Date or the Delivery Date. Changing this can affect what is shown on a statement.