Your Floranext representative will be using Ultraviewer or TeamViewer to connect remotely to your computer to configure your browser and printer settings for Floranext.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Download Ultraviewer (PC)
- Click Download in the top bar
- Click Download under the INSTALL (EXE) option.
- The download will be seen at the bottom left of Chrome. Click the program and it will prompt you to install it on your computer, just hit Next for 3 consecutive times and Install at the end.
Download TeamViewer (PC, Mac)
- Select Free Download at the top right of the screen.
- Select the Operation System Windows or Mac.
- Download TeamViewer QuickSupport for easy access.
Remote Control on Mac
Recent macOS versions require your permission for apps to provide remote control functionality (e.g. Screen recording or mouse and keyboard control).
Without certain permissions, TeamViewer functionality may be restricted.
Review System Access
The following prompt appears the first time TeamViewer is open or any time when the permissions for the options have been revoked:
You can also open this dialogue by navigating to Help ➜ Check System Access
Granting Access to macOS Devices
To manually access the three required permissions, please navigate to System Preferences ➜ Security & Privacy. The three required permissions will be named as they appear above.
Login credentials may need to be entered when selecting "Click the Lock to Make Changes."
In the Review System Access prompt, select Request Access for Accessibility, Full Disk Access and Screen Share. A new pop-up will appear, prompting to Open System Preferences.