You've contacted your Floranext representative and scheduled your POS install! Now what? There are two things that you will need prior to your POS Install:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Download Google Chrome
If you are using Floranext on a MAC, you can skip installing Chrome and use Safar
Floranext works best when using Google Chrome. For this reason, if you do not have Google Chrome on your computer already, you will need to download it.
- Go to google.com/chrome and click Download Chrome
- When prompted, you may need to select Run or double-click on the downloaded file
Once setup is complete, the Chrome
Download Remote Control Software
Your Floranext representative will be using Ultraviewer or TeamViewer to connect remotely to your computer to configure your browser and printer settings for Floranext.
2.1: Download Ultraviewer
- Go to ultraviewer.net (If you get a "Your connection is not private" warning, click on "Advanced" at the bottom of the page and then "Proceed to www.ultraviewer.net")
- Click Download at the top bar
- Click Download under the INSTALL (EXE) option.
- The download will be seen at the bottom left of chrome. Click the program and it will prompt you to install it on your computer, just hit the Next for 3 consecutive times and Install it at the end
2.2: Download TeamViewer
- Go to https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/mac-os/
- Scroll down to the green Download TeamViewer button and click to begin the installation.
That's it! You now have remote control software installed on your computer and ready for us to use.