Add-On Products are items that are entered into the Floranext system and allow you to sell them online along with products on your florist website.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Types of Add-Ons
- How to Add / Edit an Add-On Product
- Removing or Disabling an Add-On
- Adding Multiple Add-Ons
Types of Add-Ons
There are two types of Add-Ons in the Floranext system.
Everyday Add-Ons - Add-ons that can be offered for everyday products
Sympathy Add-Ons - Add ons that can be offered for Sympathy Products
How To Add / Edit An Add-on Product
How to Add an Add-On
How to Edit an Add-On
To Create an Add-on Product, Navigate to the left-hand-side Nav Bar - Products > Products.
Once the product page loads, click on the arrow the blue button "Add Product" and select either Everyday or Sympathy Add-on
If editing an Add-On, stay on the product page and search your Add-on by Name or Product ID. Once you locate your Add-On, click on the name or edit link.
- Product Name: This will be the display name of your Add-On
- Product ID: This can be any code you would like. If your shop already has ID numbers assigned to your products/Add-Ons, enter them here. If you do not have ID numbers assigned, you can make up your own.
All Product IDs must be unique and not be the same as the product name.
- Product Type - Set the type of Add-On - Every Day Add-on, or Sympathy Add, on.
- Price: List the price of the Add-On
- Upgrade Amount: Enter the Price upgrades based on the upgrades for your Add-Ons
Example - If the original price is $25.00 and the upgrade price should be $35.00, just enter in $10.00 into the "upgrade amount field"
Floranext websites will default to describe the base price of a product as "As Shown." This is called the "Base Price Description." If you would like to use a different pharase for the basr price description, enter this for the bace price description on the product page.
- Image- Click and choose File or drag and drop the image to upload. You can add multiple images.
The first Image uploaded into the product will be the first image or main image of the product.
Product imagex should have a maximum size of 200kb but should be between 50kb - 100kb and be no larger than 480pxl X 480pxl.
If you need to easily scale images down to fit the above requirements, we recommend PicMonkey.
- Product Recipe - Enter in the recipe for your Add-On product
- Tax, Inventory, and More - Here you will make sure that if your product is set to taxable. For the wholesale cost, Inventory settings, please review our other helps docs.
- Prices - Review our Holiday Pricing Article.
Removing or Disabling an Add-On
You may sometimes find the need to remove an Add-On from view on your Website.
There are a few different ways within the system to accomplish this. To start, Navigate to your Nav Bar - Products > Products.
On the product page, you can search Add-On by name or ID.
You can either check the box in front of the product name, click on the Actions button, select Change Status, and then select enable or disable.
The Other option is to find your Add-On, click on edit, and then turn the enable toggle on or off.
To delete a product, Navigate to Products > Products.
Search for the Ad-On by name or ID. Once you found your Add-On click on edit. In the upper right-hand corner click on delete. A warning message will appear to confirm the deleting of the Ad-On.
Once a Add-On has been deleted, there is no way to bring it back. It is recommended to simply disable a product
Adding Multiple Add-Ons
At this time it is not possible to create multiple Add-Ons at once using the Add Add-Ons form.
If you need to upload more products that can comfortably be done manually and have not already completed a customer, house account, or product import to Floranext, we can offer you one complimentary data import for your products / Add-Ons