Add-On Products are items that are entered into the Floranext system and allow you to sell them online along with products on your florist website.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Types of Add-Ons
There are two types of Add-Ons in the Floranext system.
Everyday Add-Ons: Add-ons that can be offered for everyday products.
Sympathy Add-Ons: Add ons that can be offered for Sympathy Products.
How To Add An Add-on Product
To Create an Add-on Product, Navigate to Products ➜ Website Add-On Products.
Once the product page loads, click on the arrow the blue button "Add Product" and select either Add-On or Sympathy Add-On
- Product Name: This will be the display name of your Add-On.
- Product ID: This can be any code you would like. If your shop already has ID numbers assigned to your products/Add-Ons, enter them here. If you do not have ID numbers assigned, you can make up your own.
- Product Type: Set the type of Add-On - Add-on, or Sympathy Add-On.
- Price: List the price of the Add-On.
- Upgrade Amount: Enter the Price upgrades based on the upgrades for your Add-Ons.
- Image: Click and choose file or drag and drop the image to upload. You can add multiple images.
- Product Recipe: Enter in the recipe for your Add-On product.
- Tax, Inventory, and More: Here you will make sure if your product is set to taxable. For the wholesale cost, Inventory settings, please review our other helps docs.
- Prices: Review our Holiday Pricing article.
How To Edit An Add-on Product
To editing an Add-On, Navigate to Products ➜ Website Add-On Products
Find your add-on product in Standard or Sympathy Add-Ons
Disabling an Add-On
You may sometimes find the need to remove an Add-On from view on your Website.
To start, Navigate to Products ➜ Website Add-On Products.
You can either check the box in front of the product name, click on the Actions button, select Change Status, and then select Enable or Disable.
The other option is to find your Add-On, click on Edit, and then turn the Enable Product Toggle on or off.
Be sure to save your changes once you are complete!