We strive to be as flexible as possible when it comes to credit card processing for your flower shop, and we're happy to review these options by phone. The world of credit card processing can be tricky to navigate!
Integrated Credit Card Processing
Integrated credit card processing involves connecting a Stripe account or payment gateway to your third-party processor so that all payment information is entered securely into Floranext and paid out automatically.
Integrated credit card processing is required for website users, and recommended for POS.
Get these benefits with integrated credit card processing:
- Process your customer's credit card directly from the Floranext POS or website checkout page
- Securely save credit card information for returning customers
- Refund or charge a customer's credit card by editing the order in Floranext
- Meets PCI DSS Compliance
A) Stripe Standard Connect Account
Most credit card companies have complex rates and fee structures that can make it hard to determine the cost to your business. Stripe is the opposite—they are very clear what you are paying in processing fees.
Other advantages of using a Stripe account include:
- No monthly gateway required (save money on gateway fee)
- Get same-day setup, usually in under 10 minutes
- No PCI compliance fee, statement fees, device insurance fees, or other hidden charges
- Flat processing rate on all transactions and all card types (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- Full access and control over your Stripe account
- View detailed credit card processing reports from your Stripe Dashboard
Contact us for current rates.
Please note that your initial payout schedule with a Stripe account will be determined by Stripe. It is common for the schedule to start with 7-day rolling payouts before being moved to a 2-day payout schedule.
B) Credit Card Processor of Your Choice, Connected with USAePay Gateway
If you'd like to use a merchant account provider of your choice (perhaps you have an existing merchant agreement with them), you can do so using a USAePay payment gateway.
Your merchant account must be compatible with the USAePay gateway (95% are compatible—Floranext can confirm this for you).
You will need:
- A merchant account (cost will vary depending on which provider you choose)
- A USAePay gateway (Floranext can set this up for you for a one-time setup fee of $89.95 (includes $15 deposit for the last month up front) and then it's just a flat $15/month fee)
- A VAR sheet from your merchant account provider
- A voided check for your shop
Nonintegrated Credit Card Processing for POS Only
You have the option to process your credit card orders independently of the Floranext system.
Under this configuration, credit card orders processed through Floranext require that you process the customer's credit card through your own separate credit card terminal.
Note that your customers' credit card information will not be saved in Floranext with this option.