The Designer's Choice feature allows customers to set a price for a custom arrangement (above a minimum you set), provide details on the recipient and lets the florist make the design.
Note: Designer's choice only work with advanced website themes. Click here for information on changing your site theme.
Enabling Designer's Choice
- In your Floranext dashboard, go to Website > Content > Pages.
- Under Designer's Choice, set this to on or off.
Editing Designer's Choice Options
- You can give this page a custom name here.
- Add/remove Holidays, Occasions and recipients your customers can choose from.
- Add a minimum order for delivery
Note: When adding a minimum order for delivery, please add the numerical value only. Avoid using special characters like $ or .
Changing Where Designer's Choice Appears
- In your Floranext dashboard, go to Products > Products > Designers Choice
- Front Page: Set this to Yes if you'd like the Designer's Choice block to appear on the front page of the website
- Nav Bar: Set to Yes to display on nav bar
- All Category Pages: Set to Yes to show on all category pages
- Default Price: Set your default price on Designer's Choice products
- Add Custom Image: Upload your own image for Designer's Choice
- You can select from among three premade Designer's Choice block images, or upload your own
- Don't forget to save!