(Please Note: If you will be using the Floranext POS for iPad,
see this list of recommended hardware)
Print Type Overview
- Work order includes all order details for internal use
- Prints on letter paper
- Optional perforated stationery that includes card message to avoid having to hand-write cards and envelopes
- Prints on letter-sized stationery by Floranext.
- Receipts are the customer's proof of payment—email receipts to save paper!
- Print on small receipt paper from a receipt printer, or on letter paper from a standard printer
- Various reports are available for accounting and shop management
- Prints on standard letter paper
House Account Statements and Invoices
- Statements summarize orders charged to house account for billing period
- Invoices can be included to show more order details for all orders on the statement
- Prints on letter paper, or print on statement stationery by John Henry Co.
Common Printing Configurations
Good for established shops who have delivery orders, carryout orders and house account billing. This setup will allow you to print customer receipts, tickets (paper provided by John Henry Company), reports, and work orders, as well as swipe credit cards and trigger your cash drawer.
Printing with Best Setup
- Work Orders: letter paper
- Tickets: ticket stationary by John Henry Co
- Receipts: receipt paper
- Reports: letter paper
- House Account Statements and Invoices: statement paper from John Henry Co
Hardware and Paper Required for Best Setup
Standard Printer with 2 trays, 1 of the trays should fit legal-sized paper
Receipt Printer with port for a cash drawer
Cash Drawer to connect to receipt printer
- Ticket Paper from Floranext.
- Optional Statement Paper from John Henry Co.
Good for event florists, stores without a storefront or with very little carryout orders.
Printing with Basic Setup
Work Orders: letter paper
Receipts: letter paper
Reports: letter paper
House Account Statements and Invoices: letter paper
Hardware and Paper Required for Basic Setup
Standard 1-Tray Printer
Floranext recommends customers use HP printers with the capability of HP ePrint cloud printing.
How can you tell if your Printer has HP ePrint cloud printing?
(Note: If you will be using the Floranext POS for iPad,
please see this list of recommended hardware)
Here are a few examples of some recommended HP printers with HP ePrint cloud printing capabilities
Standard 1-Tray Printer
- HP Officejet Pro 8210 (This printer is also recommended for iPad use)
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer (Comes with the additional tray built in)
Hp LaserJet Enterprise M507dn (comes with 2 paper trays and its a laserjet printer)
Includes a port to attach a cash drawer
Star TSP143iii (This printer is also recommended for iPad use)
Cash Drawer (must be compatible with your receipt printer)
- Value Cash Drawer: CD3-1616 Large (This printer is also recommended for iPad use)
Credit Card Readers (must be capable of keyboard emulation via USB or Bluetooth)
- MSR90 USB Swipe Magnetic Credit Card Reader 3 Tracks Mini Smart Card Reader MSR605 MSR606 Deftun
- Deftun MSR90-TK12 Credit Card Reader Portable Mini USB Stripe Hico Magnetic Swipe POS Track1&2
- Yosoo MSR90 USB Magnetic Strip Card Reader 3 Tracks Mini Mag Hi-Co Swiper