Clearing your browser cache will cause any cached versions of your Floranext POS and Website to be removed from your computer so the most recent version will be seen. It is easy to complete in 2 steps and can resolve common minor issues like:
- Saving a page doesn't seem to save changes
- Settings just changed still showing old settings (ie. theme just changed but still showing old theme)
- The website or POS looks different from one computer to the next
Clearing Google Chrome Browser Cache
Open Google Chrome and navigate to the Clear Browsing Data screen with the keyboard shortcut or menu options below:
- Open the Chrome menu (three dots in upper right corner) and go to "More tools" > "Clear browsing data..."
- Set the time range to "All time"
- Make sure the only box that is checked is "Cached images and files," then click Clear Data (Note: If you check more boxes than "Cached images and files," you could lose useful browsing data like history, saved passwords, and more! Only "Cached images and files" should be checked!)
- Once the cache is cleared, Chrome will take you back to the Settings page. Close this tab, go back to Floranext, and refresh the page
Clearing Safari Browser Cache
In Safari, you can enable the Develop menu to clear the cache.
From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences
Select the Advanced tab, then select: "Show Develop menu in menu bar"
Now from the menu bar click Develop > Empty Caches