The Floranext team is always looking for ways to increase the effectiveness and user-friendliness of our florist software. Here are notes on the latest release. You'll find links to more in-depth articles on new features below.
- Improved Sales Report - Summary breaks down taxable and nontaxable product totals for easier accounting.
- Take Order Update - House Account Outstanding balance is now shown on the Take Order page.
Invoice Print Layout Improvement - Changes have been made to the layout to now fit on a single page. See changes here.
- House Account Billing Options - Note which House Accounts prefer bills by email. See how!
- Product Category Report - New filter on report populates House Account orders based on when they were paid. - See how!
- Improved Checkout - Fields more clearly indicate 'Recipient' information is being asked for at checkout.
- Delivery Charge by Distance - Available for Website Delivery Charge application- U.S. Shops -See how! Canadian Shops - See how!
- Phone/SMS Notification - Now you can add two phone numbers for order updates; one for SMS, one for phone call - See how!
Coming Soon! uBloom Product Catalog for Floranext Websites
Thank you for taking a moment to read up on our new features. We are very proud to continually improve our products to better service your needs. We appreciate and try to incorporate customer feedback into these updates, so feel free to tell us what you want out of our software. Stay tuned for more updates and new features as we are constantly growing.