The Floranext team is always looking for ways to increase the effectiveness and user-friendliness of our florist software. Here are notes on the latest release. You'll find links to more in-depth articles on new features below.
Point of Sale
- New Design Upgrade Fresh colors and easy to read layout put the excitement back into order taking. All customers have been upgraded.
- Print Receipts for House Account Payments Print receipts for past payments applied to house accounts. See How!
- Updated Receipts Receipts for credit card sales will show the cardholder's name under the signature line. Receipt for Cash sales print the "Amount Received" and the "Change Due" for quick reference.
- Enhanced Credit Card Entry The Take Payment screen now automatically selects the credit card type (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) based on the credit card number and the expiration month selector has a new format to include the number of the month for quick look-up.
- Added Ticket Options There is now the option to not print the "Sold To" info on the delivery slip of a ticket. See How!
- House Account Receipts Now will print 2 copies if using a thermal receipt printer.
- Improvements to Deliveries Page Cancelled orders will no longer show mixed with active orders.
- Update to Editing Orders Added feature to allow editing an order from Pickup to Delivery.
- 3 New Themes! Be sure to check out the Peony, Orchid, and Narcissus themes now available to give your Floranext website a quick design refresh with a single click.
- Refined Contact Us Page Now includes the 'About Us' text and photo, a spot to list store hours and a streamlined layout to showcase all your flower shop information beautifully. More Info!
- Speedier Checkout. Our three new themes have a revamped checkout page, giving you and your customers the information they need all on one screen. The page will be rolled out to all themes in the near future.
- Blog Now Included with Floranext Website. Communicate with your customers straight from your Floranext website blog. This is also a good tool for generating new website content and boosting your search engine ranking. See How!
- Pickup Option. Allow customers to place orders on your website for in-store pickup. See How!
- New 'Tax by Line' feature. Choose which items on your proposals are non-taxable. See How!
- Formatting Updates. The print version and email version of proposals will now show line breaks .
Thank you for taking a moment to read up on our new features. We are very proud to continually improve our products to better service your needs. We appreciate and try to incorporate customer feedback into these updates, so feel free to tell us what you want out of our software. Stay tuned for more updates and new features as we are constantly growing.